In order to manage, create and implement your digital marketing campaigns, we require access to several of your accounts.
Please follow the below instructions to grant us access to each required account.
Facebook Business Accounts
In order to run Facebook ad campaigns and assist with organic social media marketing, we will need access to your Facebook Business accounts.
This includes access to your:
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Ad Accounts
- Facebook Business Asset Group
- Instagram Accounts
You will maintain ownership of every account. Via your Facebook Business Settings you can easily add Lead Fleet (firstname.lastname@example.org) as an admin to each account.
We’ve outlined the steps you need to follow in order to grant us access to your accounts.
- Visit your Facebook Business Manager settings at: https://business.facebook.com/settings and login to your Real Estate business account.
- Now, you will need to add Lead Fleet to your Business Manager. In the left-hand menu, click on People. Now, click on Add.
- You will now see the ‘Invite People’ pop-up. Enter email@example.com and make sure to select Admin access. Click on Next.
- Now, it’s time to assign access. We will go through every required field with screenshots, so you know where to grant access. Click on Classic Pages, select your business account and scroll down to Full control in the right hand field. Turn on Manage Page and View earnings insights. Do not click on ‘Invite’ yet – we need to go through the other assets first.
- Click on Ad accounts in the left-hand menu. Again, select your business under ‘Assets’. In the right-hand field, turn on Manage ad account under Full control.
- Repeat these steps for Catalogues, Pixels and Instagram accounts. For your Instagram account, simply turn on access for Content which will automatically turn on the other options.
- Click on Invite in the right bottom corner. You will now receive a confirmation screen which confirms your invitation has been sent.
We will accept this invitation. From there, we will add your Account Manager to the account as well.
We will also need access to your Google Business accounts in order to run our Google Ads and Google Display campaigns, and to access insights to analytics and other data.
This includes access to the following accounts:
- Google My Business
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
Unfortunately the access process is slightly more complicated than with Facebook’s Business Manager – in Google, access for each accounts needs to be provided separately, as each ‘program’ has a different process.
The easiest way to provide us with access here is to provide us with your Google credentials (login details). We can then login and complete the process for each account, giving Lead Fleet access. Once we have done this and have added firstname.lastname@example.org as a user, we will only access your accounts through our own profile.
As we generally do not want access to your Google account itself, we recommend that you change your password before granting us access and changing it back once we have everything set up.
If you wish to give us access through this option, please reply to our email with your Google login details (email address and password). This should be the account you use to access each of the above.
If you prefer not to give us your Google credentials, that is fine. You will then need to manually go into each of the above Google accounts and add email@example.com as a user.
Please let us know if you need help with this.