The Apple version of Google My Business for companies of all sizes to customise and improve customer experiences.
“Control how people see your business. Apple Business Connect helps you build and claim your place card and keep it up to date. Add photos, header images, logos, hours and more.”Apple.com
Real Estate businesses can use Apple Business Connect to optimise the overall customer experience by providing customers with the most up-to-date, relevant information of your business.
These place cards will appear when a user searches for your business or clicks on your location within Apple maps.
Why you should use Apple Business Connect
Similar to why you should use Google My Business for your Real Estate Business, having an Apple Business Connect Profile increases your online visibility, improves your credibility as a business and provides helpful, relevant information for potential clients.
Business Connect also includes a feature called Showcases, a feature businesses can use to provide current offers or incentives. This feature is only available to companies in the US but will be rolled out globally during 2023.
Due to Apple Maps being the more popular choice for mobile maps, you can leverage the Apple Business Connect feature to increase your online presence whilst providing value for your clients.
There will also be analytics built in so that you can view the performance of your profile and be provided with data to improve your performance so that you can continue to optimise the experience.
How to register your business
It’s easy to get your Apple Business Connect profile up and running.
- Click the get started button here
- Log in with your existing Apple ID or create an account. (We suggest having a separate apple id account for your business to your personal ID.)
- Once you’ve logged in and been verified by Apple, you will be able to follow the steps to add your business location, contact details, etc.
- You will need to verify your location by providing a recent bill or letter that clearly shows your address. The review process can take up to a week.
- Once you are approved, go ahead and update all your relevant information, upload your logo and add a few high-quality images to your profile card.
Ultimately Apple Business Connect provides Apple users with more accurate information to enhance the experience for your business across apple apps, give it a go today!